Earth Day reminds you to stay grounded. To get grounded.
Sometimes just connecting your body to our beautiful earth can help you feel an overwhelming sense of groundedness, and I think we all can use a little more grounding in this time.
Other easy ways to ground yourself:
- Breathe in fresh air
- Meditate overlooking green grass, trees or a beautiful view
- Eat more root vegetables
- Lean on a tree, read under a tree [maybe even hug one!]
- Garden or do yard work – no garden? grow your own herbs!
- Read a physical book [outside!]
- Listen to the birds chirp in the morning
- Sit in child’s pose with your forehead, palms and shins all grounded
- Move your exercise to the outdoors – a walk, a flow, whatever!