Check out the video above, where I aim to inspire you to take action to dig deeper, and get to know your inner self.
This week’s Mantra: I am getting to know my inner self
Turn the dial up and open your ears to your own voice, your own desires, your own feelings.
Today’s Action is to journal on these questions – to dig deep in to who you are [choose 3]:
- What am i feeling today? why?
- What am i proud of in the last 30 days?
- What am i most proud of in the past 5 years?
- Where do I want to be in 1 year?
- What lights you up & fuels that inner fire?
- What do you love most? who do you love most?
- What habits do i have? how have they changed?
- What beliefs define me?
- What parts of your past have caused you pain?
- When have you been most challenged?
There are many more questions to get to know yourself deeper, but take some time – maybe 15 or 30 minutes, to journal or even say the answers out loud. Getting to know yourself isn’t selfish – it’s pretty incredible!